6/19 - Update | $79 raised to-date, and new site coming soon! Thank you peeps.
Want to help a Crackberry addict convert from my loved BlackBerry to the new iphone sooner than later?
Momma was right when she said it was better to give than receive...If you know me, and my business past - I usually give more than I receive. Now I'm flipping the tables with a little social experiment of my own; wondering if enough people have been touched by my work, advice, and ideas - could I raise enough to get an iphone for myself. So I set up the site that probably brought you here in the first place www.helpchrisgetaniphone.com and decided to see. I will only post the site link in a few places to see how it turns out. Facebook, Twitter, and my email signature. Let the social God's do as they wish with my success. If I fail in raising $299 in donations, I'll donate 100% of the money to charity http://www.stbaldricks.org of which I've been involved with for over 6 years now. So the challenge is $299 or more. Any less, and the charity wins. Any more, and the extra will go to the charity as well. I will also post a video review of my transition on the site (or this blog) for all to see in hopes that others will learn something from it. I'm also working on a few 'gifts' to those who end up donating as well from some corporate sponsors - so stay tuned. Suprises are always fun to get folks - and you never know what the worth may be to your business, or personal enjoyment.
OK - so here are the rules:
- No refunds - if you donate, and I fail to reach my goal 100% goes to charity. If I raise more than $299, that money too goes to charity.
- All donations are just that - no tax write off's, since I am not a charity (in the IRS since of the word anyway).
- All donors can ask me any questions related to business, web, graphics, or making money - and get a free answer from me personally.
- Bonus gifts sent by me to any donor should not be considered a 'trade' or 'barter' for their donation in any way. If it occurs, it is simply a friend-to-friend transaction.
Simple ways you can help & donate:
- Hire me to solve some business challenge, graphic design need, or just plain 'ole good advice - just mention "iphone" for special rates/service
I'm ear-marketing the next job garnished from this campaign solely as an iphone fund.
- Make someone's day by buying them fresh flowers from my own site and any profits will go to my iphone fund this month: htttp://www.theflowerauthority.com
You get (brownie points) + guaranteed cut-to-order flowers, personalized photo card & a free vase (with most orders), and the pleasure of knowing you made two people smile (me) & of course the person receiving the flowers tomorrow.
- Use the button below to securely & safely send me some money. It's handled by PayPal, completely safe, and you can use any credit/ATM card.
Why am I doing this?
- So Scott from RocketPopMedia.com will leave me alone
- To prove a point that social media, kindness, and business creativity pays off
- So I can take advantage of the all the iphone apps that will help me be more organized, connected, and serve my clients even better!